segunda-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2008

I'm Juno, but I don't know what kind of girl I am

Juno MacGuff: I'm losing my faith in humanity.
Mac MacGuff: Think you can narrow it down for me?
Juno MacGuff: I guess I wonder sometimes if people ever stay together for good.
Mac MacGuff: You mean like couples?
Juno MacGuff: Yeah, like people in love.
Mac MacGuff: Are you having boy troubles? I gotta be honest; I don't much approve of dating in your condition, 'cause well... that's kind of messed up.
Juno MacGuff: Dad, no!
Mac MacGuff: Well, it's kind of skanky. Isn't that what you girls call it? Skanky? Skeevy?
Juno MacGuff: Please stop now.
Mac MacGuff: [persisting] Tore up from the floor up?
Juno MacGuff: Dad, it's not about that. I just need to know if it's possible for two people to stay happy together forever, or at least for a few years.
Mac MacGuff: It's not easy, that's for sure. Now, I may not have the best track record in the world, but I have been with your stepmother for 10 years now and I'm proud to say that we're very happy.
[Juno nods]
Mac MacGuff: In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.
Juno MacGuff: I sort of already have.



Maybe she already had. E daí o abraço, do seu "Anyone else but you", aqui, como nunca antes.


9 comentários:

Francisco disse...

não vou ver o video nem ler o texto que quero ir ver o filme nos próximos tempos.

Anónimo disse...

Ainda não vi a música, mas descobri a música ontem... LINDA! =D *

Anónimo disse...

Continuo alienado...

Maria disse...

O "Anyone else but you" fica demasiado bem no filme. Ouve a OST toda, Débora, que está bestial.

Maria disse...

Yah, vais para Óbidos comer chocolates. Daí a alienação.

Anónimo disse...

Já te disse antes, mas repito: um senhor filme :)

Catarina

Anónimo disse...

pus exactamente esse excerto no meu blog , há uns tempos atrás quando vi o filme.
é uma das minhas cenas preferidas, e um dos meus filmes preferidos ultimamente. fiquei apaixonada pelo filme e pela banda sonora... :)

Maria disse...

O filme enche. E isso é raro.

s. disse...

à falta de melhor:
- grande filme;
- dois grandes actores;
- grande música;
- grande charlyn;